On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 13:49:17 +1100, "David Gillies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >Phreakin' / Cum On- diRty HoUse
> >
> >best 2-sided record ever?
> >
> I think the Southern Cross double pack is still one of my all time
> favourites.

I'd certainly say Southern Cross is the Juice/Dirty House etc. record
that I played the most in a club next to Life Support System which was an
anthem in Adelaide, however my favourite? Tough... Blue Harvest by
Paddee, Analog Dialogue, Secret Weapon, Out Of Order, Dragonfly... in
fact many of those were huge club hits in Adelaide, along with Phreakin',
which was probably the release that got the most notice. I also do
believe it was the track that took him the shortest time to do.

bg
--

Benn Glazier
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]