ANYTHING by Planetary Assault Systems. And the Maya Songs by alavarado is
pure quality as well...

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Ian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: zondag 7 december 2003 20:20
Aan: The Music Institute
Onderwerp: (313) Need PF recommendation

I'm taking advantage of the peacefrog.com 3 for 2 CD deal, and wanted advice
on which of the following you folks would consider "most essential" (mind
you--I have most of the PF releases not listed here):

Anthony Nicholson - Dance Anthology Volume 2 (PF089CD)
Charles Webster - Born On The 24th Of July (PF097CD)
Chris Brann - Deep Fall (PF071CD)
David Alvarado - Mayasongs (PFG010CD)
Furry Phreaks - Want Me (Like Water) (PFG006CD)
Neil Landstrumm - Brown By August (PF040CD)
Norma Jean Bell - Come Into My Room (PFG15CD)
Paul Johnson - Bump Talkin (PF041CD)
Paul Johnson - Feel The Music (PF056CD)
Planetary Assault Systems - Atomic Funkster (PFG008CD)
Stasis - Inspiration (PF028CD)
Stasis - From the old to the new (PF046CD)
Underground Evolution - Primordial Passage (PF090CD)
Various Artists - Deletions Vol. 1 (PFEC01)
Wamdue Kids - These Branching Moments (PF059CD)

Thanks, and keep those "best of 2003" lists comin'!
--
im