Well that's what I thought when I looked at the list, but then I try never to play the same track twice (excluding the theme tune) and I worked out that I've done 44 3hour shows so far this year so in a way it's actually quite a short list....

At 01:33 pm +0000 8/12/03, Odeluga, Ken wrote:
Just a few Dan! ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 1:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) looking for K-Led record (was shot in the dark)

I am totally in love with this record! It's one of my favourite
releases of the year. Speaking of which, here are some of the tracks
released this year that I played on the show and made me grin like an
idiot in the studio.

It's roughly chronological, not all are 313 I'm afraid and I'm sure I
missed loads, but here goes:

Hoighty Beaver - Acorns - Blank Page
Beans - Mutescreamer - Warp
DJ Spinna - Tune You Out - BBE
Nobukazu Takemura - Conical Flask - Thrill Jockey
!!! - Me And Giuliani Down By The School Yard (A True Story) - Touch And Go
Spacek - 123-Magic - K7
Chris Clark - Slow Spines  - Warp
HiM - Slow Slow Slow - FatCat
SND - Palo Alto - Mille Plateaux
Samuel L Session - Body 'N' Soul - SLS
Sixtoo - Outremont Mainline Runs Across The Sunset - Vertical Form
Ceephax - Moor - First Cask
Kraftwerk - Aero Dynamik - EMI
David K. Frampton - The Mast - Blank Page
Maps + Diagrams - Not Here - Expanding
Luke Vibert - Synthax - Warp
Loka - Safe Self Tester - Ninja Tune
John Arnold - Get Yourself Together (Joshua Remix) - Ubiquity
Dub Taylor - Spring Slide - Forcetracks
Super Numeri - The Coastal Bird Scene Pt 1 - Ninja Tune
Pavel Kostiuk & The Musicals - Oklahoma - Goya
Rhythm & Sound with Jennifer Lara - Queen In My Empire - Burial Mix
Prozak Turner - Watch Out - Dreamworks
Victor Malloy - Tallyvan Army - Inertia
Husky Rescue - Rainbow Flows - Catskills
Pest - Chicken Spit (Me We Remix) - Ninja Tune
Madlib - Please Set Me At Ease - Blue Note
Yasume - Sing The Noises - CCO
Willis - Paper & Stone (Brooks' Scissor Beats Remix) - 679
Hint - Count Your Blessings (Blessed By Minotaur Shock) - Ninja Tune
Ty - I Want 2 - Big Dada
Plant 43 - Airlock
Senor Coconut - Smooth Operator (Version Square) - New State
Noiseshaper - Good Enough For You Pt 1 - Different Drummer
Rechenzentrum - Tiefenscharfe - Mille Plateaux
K-Led - Time Changes The World - Force Inc.
Mr Bubble - Bubble Beats - UR
The Nudge - Bumpin' - Grand Central
Max Durante & Keith Tucker - Static Fusion - Electrix
Dub Kult - Bells Of Death - Arcola
Jackson - Utopia - Barclay
Fragile State - Every Day A Story (4 Hero's Electric Fusion Mix) -
Bar De Lune
Rob Smith - Jah Provide - Grand Central
Riow Arai - Gold - Leaf
Michael Manning - The Lost Aberrant Dragonfly - Ai
Various Artists (Enjoy Detroit LP) - God Dub It - Premier Cru
Dolphin Boy - On The Ceiling - Tummy Touch
Meg - Kouro (Theo Parrish Remix) - Joint
Mice Parade - Remora (Free The Shark Remix) - FatCat
Ennio Morricone - Teorema (Chicken Lips Dub Mix) - Compost
Vikter Duplaix - Galaxy (Charlie Dark Remix) - K7
Def Harmonic - Best I Can Do - Altered Vibes