From: David Hampson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 December 2003 12:16
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Technics mixer help!

One channel on my mixer seems to have developed a rumbling sound - does
anyone have any idea what I need to do to fix this?  It is a sh-dx1200 and
it has remained in the same set-up since I originally bought it (ie I'm not
plugging and unplugging cables all the time).  BTW I have verified it is not
down to the turntable or cartridge by switching channels - other channel
works fine!?!

Cheers

David