You should be able to download the rm file 27Meg and use realplayer to play it?

http://mix.pulsation.com/mixes/stereolize/ultradyne.rm

You can convert it to mp3 with

http://www.mp3-converter.biz/wisecroft-ripper/

If you can't do that, I might be able to sort out an mp3 for you.
Not sure which swap I'd like - you'll have to send me pics ;)

-Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
arrggghhh!!!

I'm bursting to get this mix!

ULTRADYNE (Pi Gao Movement / USA) :

but I can't, because my work server won't let me!

can anyone help? is there an mp3 I can actually download, or can anyone put
it on a cd for me??
I'll swap it for my girlfriend. or gran. or my mum or sisters I suppose.

thanks

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring