Alex,

Hello - sorry to hear you've been ill.

Of course, need to apologize for being a no shoe at LASER. Circumstances,
some within my control (ultimately - like becoming skint :-( - I'm talking
utterly brassic, which makes it *embarrassing* to go out!) and some not
within my control, like my brother, getting quite ill - although he's ok
now.

Sorry about that. Of course it didn't need me to be a success - I heard it
was an effin blast! Well done.

Anyway, I hope no bad feelings - although I feel a bit stoopid for missing
it!

Take care,

Ken