That's hilarious. In Singapore where they have no seasons, just endless
summer, they have snow drops in Orchard Rd near Christmas and snowy
Christmas scenes on the screens in the Orchard Rd Internet place... plus a
Snow Theme park where you can go for the novelty of the 'brrrrr'. ;)
Cheer her up by telling her she's beautiful and how skinny she is AND buying
her records, make-up and clothes on Oxord St. Trust me, that's all 313
techno loving women want in life. ;)