>picked up the secret code ep on moton records today.  Its slow in tempo
>and interesting to my ears.
>I heard that moton is an english label doing obscure edits etc.  Can
>anybody fill me in on the full details of this label.

Well, all I know is that it's a re-edits label out of london. Some people
say it's something to do with Phil Asher, but I ain't too sure. He has done
edits for them though. I think Ashley Beedle has done stuff for them. (that
edit of Fela Kuti's "Water Got No Enemy" was his I think). That "Secret
Code" one maybe Paul Mccartney's "Secret Friend". I know that got done
recently on that label.

Also, those 'Freestyle' edits. Everyone says they're idjut boys edits, but
I don't think they are. Maybe the idjut's did the first ones or something,
but the guy who does them is from London, and he isn't an idjut!

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring