-> the new louis digital - 'Insurgency Soul' on arcola is
-> flicking my switch
-> atm, the a side is very funky techno and b2 is rather
-> special, but I only
-> got it last night and haven't had time to listen more than
-> once so can't
-> come up with a better description than that atm. I recommend
-> it.  I read
-> that louis has done other stuff on footwork that is meant to
-> be good too -
-> I've not come across that label before, if anyone has any
-> recommendation to
-> explore on that label please let me know :)
->

anything on Footwork is great, a lot of the tracks have a cut up feel to
em which works well for me. the mark flash didn't really do it for me
when it came out but it grew on me as time went on.

the audiomatrix houseballads 12 has the amazing Miss You...

the last couple of releases that are ment to be out got trapped in the
folding of Ideal (from what i can tell...) Anyone know any more about
this as the clips at www.footworkrecords.co.uk of FW05 and FW06 sound
tasty.

robin...