The mixes from November 22nd's 313 party in London have finally been encoded
into mp3 format and will be online pretty soon. Sorry about the delay in
getting them done - laziness struck for several weekends in a row and now
that the Christmas break is underway I've managed to get round to recording
them all!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone might have some handy server space lying
around somewhere to host them. I've got a server I can stick them on but
they'll be slow to download and probably at a fairly low bit-rate, so if
anyone has more space and bandwidth that would be a great help.

Thanks,

Brendan