but i only recall one interesting song during the movie (that was pretty much the only music in the movie, reused throughout)..? so is there a lot more on the soundtrack cd? i'm curious for sure..wish the escape from ny soundtrack would get reissued too...

I can't believe how many people are buying this in Rub A Dub at the moment- it is a HUGE seller!

Jason Brunton