----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 4:18 PM
Subject: RE: (313) Nu Era on Twisted Funk

> From: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> >I asked about this in vars shops in London yesterday and was told it
> >wouldn't appear until the new year - some places said *well* into
> the new
> >year. Great.
>
> im really not understanding how groove dis in america is getting
> records out here before theyre out in the UK.

They've been out in the UK for a couple of weeks now. Saw it @ Piccadilly at
the beginning of the month, and was listed in Goya's new releases. Argh...
there is just soooo much out right now. I really hope everyone else is as
skint as me until February so they don't get snatched.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]