Morning 313 Peepz,

Right, it's Friday, one week till x-mas and i'm at work when i'd rather be at
home listening to some nice warm, emotive techno music.  If I can't be
listening to it i'd want to talk about it instead.  So....

Whenever I see lists of Detroit classics it's always the obvious tunes which
are included; hi-tech jazz, strings of life, desire etc.  But what about those
not so well known gems, the ones that are loved and forgotten or the ones 'that
got away' ?

I was getting ready for work this morning and I got a track in my head which
wouldn't go away.  Very sexy track, very deep, quite unique at the time (I
could never mix it with anything as it sounded so unlike anything else I had) -
bugged me for a few minutes then I remembered it.  Infiniti - Higher (Tresor) -
great track, but never got the recognition it deserved for some reason.

Anybody else ?

Chris.