Clinically Inclined
Fridays 10:30pm - 1:00am  CDT -- 89.3 FM Chicago

We would like announce a new website where you can download THIS show as .mp3 file and view past playlists.
http://sonicsunset.com

Of particular note in this show were fantastic new tracks by (the return of!) The Connection Machine, new $tinkworx, new East Island vs. The Moderator, new Arne Weinberg.. mixed in with the Detroit sounds you've come to expect. Thanks to everyone for their patience and encouragement as we finally got something online so we can share some of the past shows with people outside the Chicago broadcast area. We will also be adding some of our favorite past shows over time as server space allows.

PS - *please* excuse my excessive blathering on the mic early on, I just came from a holiday party where I obviously was [ahem] a little over-served and more chatty than usual ;P ugh

9:30 - 10:15pm  >  Matt MacQueen

Rhythm & Sound - Aground (Rhythm & Sound)
The Connection Machine - Blue Genes Copyshop - Painless (DownLow)
Plej - Evum - The Sky EP Series (Exceptional)
Charles Webster - I'm Falling - Pepe Bradock's Electric Frog Remix - Remixed on the 24th of July (Peacefrog)
$tinkworx - Saliva - Los Gatos - Los Gatos Lloros (Delsin)
East Island vs. The Moderator - B1 (DownLow)
Beat Smugglers - In The Park (Antenna)
John Arnold - Broken - Neighborhood Science (Ubiquity)
Domu & Volcov - Nutsuki - Last of the Great Apes (Residual)
A Certain Ratio - Starlight (Fila Brazilia Mix) (23 Records)
Cybotron - Cosmic Cars (Detroit Style Mix) (Fantasy)
Carl Craig - Tres Demented (Demented Drums Version) (Planet E)
D. Ball - Slack (Ourtime)
Purpose Maker - Skin Deep - Skin Deep EP (Purpose Maker)

10:30 - 11:30 > Tag Team 1+1

glory b - star (grow!)
Aril Brikha - Aqua - Deeparture In Time (Transmat)
heiko laux - (ricardo villalobos rmx) (kanzleramt)
Shake - Like A Dream (Soundhack remix) - Convalescence EP (Frictional)
lighter thief - ahead (ifach)
future/past - clinically inclined (planet e)
Basic Channel - Phylyps Base (Basic Channel)
morganistic - leaf - fluids amniotic (input neuron)
Advent - It One Jah (Internal)
infiniti - game one (metroplex)
Rhythim is Rhythim - Feel Surreal (Subconscious Mix) (Transmat)
moodymann - on my way home - silence in the secret garden (peacefrog)
Arne Weinberg - My Testimony - Chord Control EP (Technoir)
Rei Loci - Law of Averages - 2003 Sampler (Headspace)
Rhythim is Rhythim - Emanon - BioRhythm (Network)
morgan geist - airpour - premise ep (environ)

11:30 - 12:00am  >  Dave Siska

terry housemaster baldwin - delta house - best of future sound records (rephlex)
rok - electronic discussion (claude young rmx) (muller)
steve tang - nightfall - nightfall ep (emphasis)
precession - sandcastle (mike huckaby rmx) - adventures in techno soul (ferox)
dave angel - airborne (carl craig drum suck mix)  (island)

peace,
Matt MacQueen