While we're on the subject, http://www.creativesynth.com

Run by my friend Darwin Grosse -- there is a Detroit connection --
I went to Jack The Nation in Chicago with Darwin, Stewart & Tracy Walker,
and Mike Dvorkin, and saw DJ Rolando and Traxx.  That was the party
that got shut down because someone bust a pipe in the bathroom, and all
the power cabling for the PA was under 3 inches of water...

I stood watching Traxx next to Kelli Hand, and lit her cigs for her,
completely star struck.  Aux 88 was supposed to play but bailed for
one reason or another.