thanks Matt

I'm listening to the Derrick May mix on this page:

http://www.theplayground.com/static_music/derrickmay.ram

what the track he plays at 18mins:40seconds in. I've seen derrick play quite
a few times and he loves this one. "I wanna do anything"????

What is it? - it sounds like something Carl Craig would do in the early-mid
nineties.

ta
rc