Season's greetings to all 313 people!

Some corkers I haven't seen mentioned yet...

LPs
---
Little Brother -- The Listening (ABB)
[incredible debut LP, witness the immense talents of 9th Wonder]

Jazzy Jeff -- The Magnificent (BBE)
[another debut showcase, this time for Kev Brown, some truly great songs on here, plus a great live show for me (x3) at the Jazz Cafe]

Kindred -- Surrender to Love (Hidden Beach)
[two people in love and in key - amazing live show at - yes! - the Jazz Cafe]

plus all the Organic Soul comps on Soul Brother records...this year was all smoochy!

12s
---
Eedio -- Hero (Device)
[modulation on the B2 is my fave]

Elevator Man -- Down By Law (White)
[crazy techno stabs and bass]

Solid Gold Playaz -- Let Me Tell You Something (Losonofono)
[bumpin distorted funk w/ghetto spoken vocal - TIP!] ;-)

Grain -- ?? (Fatcat)
[the black one - pitched down for me, the B1&2 are total mashups]

Les Voleurs -- Starlight (Schiff)
[great house tune with a Prince vocal (where from?)]

Oh yeah, I picked up that Arrest The President 12 by Rawdog a while ago, just for the instrumental - sounds like Dopplereffekt doing hiphop! Albeit grimy UK hiphop, it's swinging tho'. Recommended to get your techno-only mates asking "what's that??" when you drop it...

Peace and glad tidings for the coming year,

Andrew