>>hi.
>>
>>i'm kinda new to this list, but i suppose i'll stay here for a bit
longer,
>>nice threads, especially that metaphysical "hey ya"-discussion...:)
>>
>>here are my winners for 2003, happy x-mas and a nice showdown on 31th
of
>>dec...
>>

>welcome,

>nice lists, looks like we like the same records.
>appreciate the info on hendrik schwarz.
>it's the second time i've seen his name mentioned this week, it's time
>start to check his records out.

hi jurren,

henrik schwarz has currently released four 12inches as far as i now...

henrik schwarz - supravision ep (mood music 016)
henrik schwarz - chicago ep (mood music 023)
henrik schwarz - jon (sunday music 001)
henrik schwarz - jimis / morten cargo & at ease - farewell causality
(diamonds and pearls 001)

you'll find snippets and infos here:
http://www.sunday-music.com
http://www.dnp-music.com
http://www.moodmusicrecords.com

also check out the "audio" section on moodmusic,
the mix "henrik hot wax at waldohreule sunday music sessions" is
definitely
worth checking, he ain't just a good producer, but also a good dj! The
mix comes with the following tracklisting:
Round Midnight - Sun Ra - ?
Think Twice - Detroit Experiment - Ropeadope
All Over - 3 Chairs - 3 Chairs
Youngblood - War - MCA Records
East - Original - Moton
Herbie Hancock - Death Wish - Soundtrack
Metaboman - Schwoof Sensibel - Musik Krause
Cobblestone Jazz - 5th Element EP - itiswhatitis
Jeff Mills - Humana - Axis
Erykah Badu - Bag Lady Rmx - Bolshevik
Moodymann - Live in LA - Peacefrog
Santana - Abraxas - CBS
Willie Hutch - I can sho give you love - ?
Zukunft - LZ 132 - Schweiz

>>dudley perkins - in unconditional love (tape)

>do you have any more info on this release?
>loved some of the things of "a lil' light", wouldn't mind hearing more
of
>it.

this release is a tape only release, doesn't contain any track by dudley
perkins... it's kinda radio show with him hosting through a beautiful
soul mix incl. al green, roy ayers, bob marley, earth, wind and fire,
marvin gaye, stylistics, curtis Mayfield, zapp, cameo and many more...

here's some little info and a pic:
http://www.wu-tal.de/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1526

>greets and happy holidays,

>jurren

same to you and everybody else on the list!

cheers,
carlos