Tonight is Untitled's first birthday party.  And from the mouthpiece of
Blackbx, himself...

      untitled's 1st birthday !

we are untitled. you are untitled. happy birthday to us!
it's hard to believe that's it's already been a year. we've grown so much,
haven't we? we've become detroit's brat pack. the pretty people. the cool
kids. the popular clique. untitled is the new black. downtown is fun again,
and we're all the better for it.

we've crowned a mr. and ms. untitled and based our lives around paris
hilton. we've pushed the boundaries of bad behavior and made it hip to be a
mess.
we've celebrated homecoming and thrown renegade after-parties. we've had
vodka squirt gun fights and wrestled in jello. we've thrown drinks and
pushed saturday into sunday.

the debutwats have given us sass. the dorkwavers have shown us that anything
goes. matt, derek, mike, tadd, and all our guests have given us a new
soundtrack and defined this past year's experience. it's hip to be us. it's
good to be untitled! have a piece of cake. birthday spankings for everyone!

be legendary.
be untitled.

featuring
untitled's residents:
derek plaslaiko
matthew dear
mike servito
tadd mullinix

+ very special guests

jeremy caulfield [dumb-unit, trapez]
chris daniels -live [barcelona]

complimentary cocktails from 10p-11p!

untitled's birthday after-party featuring:

magda [5 hour set]

brought to your by untitled and city people
[details to be posted the night of]

                                        ...after-after party...

untitled is brought to by blackbx and ghostly international
special thanks to klever design, burnlab.net, city people music,
paxahau.com, and vice magazine for all their help and support.
untitled | every saturday
the shelter | 431 e. congress | detroit
$5 | 18+ | 10p

SV