Thought some of you may appreciate these mixes....

Gary

> THIS WEEK'S MIXSHOW
> Hi House & Techno lovers.
> First of all, I hope you got everything you wanted for Christmas and I
wish you a Happy New Year!!!
> May you find much success in 2004 and it be the best year ever!
> So, lots of people wrote me emails and have reported me problems to listen
mixes. Due to a high problem of bandwidth speed, the availability of mixes
became worse during some days. I have modified the web hosting and the
problem is now resolved.
> This week, Pulsation comes back with 6 news mixes and is glad to feature a
mix which was recorded at the end of the famous Parisian party 'PARADISE
MASSAGE'. It took place at Rex Club (Paris) in October 2003. Eddie Fowlkes,
Theo Parrish and Norm Talley took turns at putting on discs and set on fire
the dance floor for 2 hours. Many thanks to Célina & Serge at Paradise
Massage who gave me all mixes and helps.
> You find also a very good Chicago-style House mix by Amir (Javasoul /
Delahouse / Clubworld) from Paris and two fine mixes by a new very good
french DJ called Micmac. Keep an eye out for it!
> To finish, I created a web forum where you can post messages.
>

> AMIR
> Javasoul / Delahouse / Clubworld - Paris - France
> http://www.pulsation.com/mixes/amir.php
> Amir resides between Montreal and Paris and mixes in a blend of funky
Chicago house and groovy S.F electro/house. Experience for yourself through
one exclusive mix and three old mixes he has submitted for your listening
pleasure.

> THE ELECTRIK TEN
> Posted 12/23/2003 - Length 61:50
> Music style : House
>

> EDDIE FOWLKES, THEO PARRISH and NORM TALLEY
> Live at Paradise Massage
> Rex Club - Paris (October 23rd, 2003)
> http://www.pulsation.com/mixes/fowlkesparrishtalley.php
> This mix was recorded at the end of the famous Parisian party 'PARADISE
MASSAGE' which took place at Rex Club (Paris) in October 2003. Eddie
Fowlkes, Theo Parrish and Norm Talley took turns at putting on discs and set
on fire the dance floor for 2 hours. Many thanks to Célina & Serge at
Paradise Massage who gave me all mixes and helps.

> LIVE AT PARADISE MASSAGE (Rex Club - Paris - October 2003) Part #1
> Posted 12/05/2003 - Length 51:01
> Music style : House
>
> LIVE AT PARADISE MASSAGE (Rex Club - Paris - October 2003) Part #2
> Posted 12/05/2003 - Length 52:47
> Music style : House
>

> MICMAC
> Dream Machine - Paris - France
> http://www.pulsation.com/mixes/micmac.php
> DJ, party organizers and producers, Micmac is one of best new talents of
the electronic scene in Paris. He played with lots of international dj's at
the Paradise Massage parties. He also organized the electro music party
entitled "Electro Frequency".

> LIVE AT PARADISE MASSAGE (Rex Club - Paris - June 2003)
> Posted 12/06/2003 - Length 79:49
> Music style : Deep Techno
>
> LIVE AT PARADISE MASSAGE (Rex Club - Paris - March 2002)
> Posted 12/06/2003 - Length 73:59
> Music style : Electro
>

> NORM TALLEY
> Beatdown Sounds - Detroit - USA
> http://www.pulsation.com/mixes/normtalley.php
> Norm Talley is DJ and member of the Detroit's Beatdown crew. He is also an
innovative producer that has released material on lots of Detroit labels.
Eddie Fowlkes used the "Beatdown" tag to describe the sound of one of Norm
Talley's productions; saying it was down-tempo, or "Beatdown". Since, Norm
became one of main supporter of the Beatdown Sounds, in particular with his
compilation "Detroit Beatdown Volume One" (Third Ear Recordings) featuring
new and exclusive tracks from Theo Parrish, Mike Clark, Alton Miller, Eddie
Fowlkes, Rick Wilhite, L.A. Williams, and more... As a DJ, he is respected
for his always good selections of House, Deep House or Classics releases and
solid mixing skills. Keep an eye out for Mr. Talley's releases and mixes,
they will bring you, love.