So how were the various parties around the world? Other than what I've seen
posted here, I know TP played Iowa city, which I'd love to hear more about.
In London, the Bleep festivities were precisely that. So much cheer and
amazing tunes! I was too busy chatting to take in the music until about
1/2-way through Max's set, but both he and Hazell whipped out blinding sets,
probably the best I've heard from either of them. These boys deserve a medal
for holding out so long before properly joining in the party. Rather
coflicted about not getting to properly listen to Emile, Toby and Ken's
sets, especially Emile's live set, built in a day - but when you have such a
great core of people around with amazing atmosphere, it's hard to get them
to shut up. ;) We collectively drank them out of Caparinha's and kept it
going throughout the night with surprising momentum. After Bleep, things
wrapped up around midnight the next day (for me anyway). A stellar beginning
to what promises to be another great musical year. Here's hoping (perhaps
wishfully) that the global political scene shapes up a bit come November, to
make the fun a bit less guilt-ridden!

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk