On Jan 6, 2004, at 8:30 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there a searchable archive
for the 313 list? If not, is anyone working on getting one going? Or
does there need to be someone to get it going (I can help)?

I've been toying with it. Right now the easiest and fastest solution would be to unzip the gzips and convert them to PDFs, which are searchable through Google.

Of course the issue that raises is exposing everyone's email addresses to spammers. There's the old "name AT service DOT com" replacement, but I'm still chewing on that one.

-d