I just got Stacey's too, so it's out here in Aus, if anyone wants to get it.
About to play...
I wish I could be more excited about Tyrant! ;)
Great music on Craig's part, but something's missing
I lot of people into 313 sounds here are swearing by Michael Mayer's Fabric
CD too. I ain't got to spin yet, but it's still the hottest CD among
discerning heads here right now.