----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 1:34 AM
Subject: (313) satellite

> Does anyone have experience with placing an international order with
> satellite records in nyc ? i am just wanting to find out if thet are a
> good company to deal with as far as ordering via credit card over the
> net etc. thanx.

I haven't ordered from them since living abroad, but they hooked me up while
in the states. Very good with correcting any errors in very large orders as
well. Don't think I ever had any trouble with them. In my mind, they're the
best US mail order store left after Groovetech, in terms of diversity and
stock, except maybe my peepz @ the Record Collector in Iowa City
http://www.recordcollectorinc.com (partial vote of course). While in D.C., I
split my $ pretty evenly between Groovetech and Satellite.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]