Wouldn't it pretty much destroy the mini-disc industry?

MEK

                      "Jernej Marusic"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'/0'" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>, "'Odeluga, Ken'"
                      egaklik.si>               <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "'robin'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "'Dave
                                                Cronin'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"'313 \(E-mail\)'" <313@hyperreal.org>
                      01/07/04 07:04 AM        cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: (313) garage band
[OT]

I know iPod has all the hardware to be able to record, but there are some
rumors I've heard from several sources that Apple doesn't want to enable
recording on purpose...

Jernej
www.soundoflj.com/octex