yeah, even though i feel like i keep on saying it, starfighterz and yotoko
are freakin' awesome. and in a similar vein, alex cortex on ann aimee.

on a related note, i'm totally loving this detroit/techno hip-hop that's
been about the past couple years. the yotoko full length has a couple
beauties, and alex cortex and dabrye, and... and.. i think it's a nice side
effect of the brokenbeat thing... a marriage of detroit sounds with other
beats.

is anybody playing this stuff out? i'd love to hear a nice mix of downtempo
detroit. esp on a real soundsystem..

-d