looks like this got stuck in my outbox, oy sorry so late

------
Lots of incredible mixes being posted online, I think 2003 was an explosion of that... probably due to a combination of easier tools, broadband gaining more of a foothold, and that whole "non commercial mass distribution" thing the internet can be so good at. Certainly online mixes created more buzz in the past year than ever before. I still think that the mixtape/CD is a different vehicle and more intimate for home/car/bedroom use, but you can't beat instant global access to your mixes. :)

some of my favorites mixes I got in 2003 that I've played over and over again, either for selections, mixing talent... or hopefully in most cases both!

Placid "echoes and vibes" and Ronny Pries "back in the days" (both absolutely outstanding mixes!!)
http://www.acid-house.net/mixesframe.html

Duncan Ourtime mix and Alex Bond's "salford house wankoff" mix
(little help with the link.. robin is it on your site?)

Morthen Kiang:   both "Smile" and "Apologies to the messenger..." mixes
http://morthenkiang.com/soundcollage.html

DJBone mix on John Peel 2003

DJ Greg Wilson - "Best of '83" mix  (ok, so it's 2003 minus 20 years?)
(thanks to [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Super crazy/creative use of Ableton Live with real talent and a party mentality:
Non-stop DJs - All Cylinders mix
http://www.bootytronics.com/nsd/

peace
--