Okay, folks.... it's time to for a celebration party then..... we all should
stand up from our desk right now and start to dance wherever your pc stands
right now.... doesn't matter if it's at home, at work or in an internet cafe!
Go wild!

YEEEEES! I'm happy that we can witness the return of one of the best techno
producers ever again!

:-)

Arne

--