Hey All,

Just added an archived show from Dan Bean's Chilled Out Passion radio
show which was originally aired in September last year. This show
features 313's own Ken Odeluga. Tracks listed below.

I've also added a mix from Kube72 (aka Ian Cheshire) that I've been
hosting for a while but haven't got around to shouting about (duh, soz
Ian), please see www.emotionelectric.com for more details.

robin...

Chilled Out Passion, Dan Bean 20.9.03 (all details on the radio section
of the site)

20/9/03 1-4am

De La Soul                      Me Myself and I (Instrumental)  Tommy
Boy
Cookie Monster & The Girls      C Is For Cookie (Larry Levan Mix)
        Ninja Tune
Mr Scruff                       Giffin (Taken Re-Edit)  Ninja Tune
Mandrillus Sphinx               Pigeon's G-Spot 23
Noiseshaper                     Good Enough For You Pt 1
        Different Drummer
Theo Parrish                    Sweet Sticky    Peacefrog
Secret Frequency Crew           Miami Eyes (Andrea Parker Mix)  Mass
Transit
Dave Clarke                     Way Of Life (DJ Sneak Mix)      Skint
Bloodstream                     Bloodstream     23
The Advent                      Mass Media      Electrix
Wamdue Kids                     Whirlwind       Peacefrog
MIX BY KEN ODELUGA (www.bleep43.com)
The Last Poets                  Tribute to Obabi (Ogun) Celluloid
Patrick Pulsinger               Naked Runner    Cheap
Detroit Soul Project            Detroit Jazz    Pan
Recloose                        Kapiti Dream    Planet E
Blaktroniks                     Serenade        Moving
Marcos Valle                    Bar Ingles (Roc Hunter Mix)     Farout
Theo Parrish                    Lost Keys       Music Is...
K-Hand                          Two Low Key     Uplift
Nova Scotia                     Loose Leaves (Illinton Remix)   Airtight
Francois Kervorkian             Time & Space    Wave
Floppy Sounds                   Loop 1  Wave
Floppy Sounds                   Entertainment (Carl Craig Remix)
Wave
Unknown                         Unknown White Label
Eri Ito                         Sona Mi Areru Ec Sancitu        Nite
Grooves
Daniel Wang                     Blau Drei       Balihu
Maurice Fulton                  Tarzan Girl     Transfusion
3493                            Blood   Minifunk/So Dens
K-Hand                          I Need Reaction Uplift
Diz                             When The Martians Come  Greenskeepers
Kit Clayton                     Ikar - Kiatakkalett     ~scape
END OF MIX
Larocca                         What's Odd About Chess?
Dick Nasty                      Dream Of You
Earsugar                        So Far, Alright Earsugar
Ty                              Wait A Minute (Dwele mix)       Big Dada
Beaumont Hannant                Mind Colours    GPR
Roy Ayers Ubiquity              Sweet Tears     Polydor
DJ Shadow                       What Does Your Soul Look Like? Part I
Mo Wax
Omeron                          Micro-Orgasm
Sacrum                          Sacrum (Laura B Remix)
Rechenzentrum                   Tiefenscharfe   Mille Plateaux
Dr Alex Patterson               Love You Live   Warp
Curtis Mayfield                 We The People Who Are Darker Than Blue
Curtom