From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Jan 9, 2004 9:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) New Order video @ Fun House (Not Paradise)

Watching the video again I noticed this time that all the club logos are
for The Fun House disco
here's info on it http://www.jahsonic.com/FunHouse.html
http://www.disco-disco.com/clubs/funhouse.html

thought it was Paradise at first because I recall their story about
performing there.
So the DJ in the booth must be Jellybean?

the Greg Wilson mix is excellent

MEK

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      com                      To:       313@hyperreal.org

                                               cc:

                      01/09/04 09:21 AM        Subject:  Re: (313) New Order
video @ Paradise Garage

>anyway, I saw a New Order video for "Confusion" that had unbelievably
great
>footage of the Paradise Garage, NYC back in the early 80s, and Arthur
Baker
>in it too!
>it showed New Order walking down the entrance ramp of the club - Arthur
>Baker takes a "new recording" of the tune into the DJ booth (sadly  Larry
>Levan wasn't in the video - trying to pin down the DJ). The recording is
on
>a reel-to-reel and Baker cues it up and starts playing it and then it cuts
>to all the dancers on the floor. Lots of fantastic images.

Legend has it that they got booed off stage at the Garage!
Anyone know if thats true? Can't remember where I read/heard it.

A guy in town who has a record shop collects Factory posters, and he has
the New Order Paradise Garage Gig poster up in his shop. Dope.

I think he got permission from Tony Wilson to do ltd (100) screen prints of
some of the really old ones (Russell Club ones mainly, but also some Hac
ones). I know what I want for xmas next year : )

anyway, sorry I was bored.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring