I completely agree - the 7th Plain material is my favorite as well.  Like
Dave Angel, best when he was doing ambient techno.

MEK

                      Tom Churchill

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      rdings.com>              cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) I'll see you
Luke Slater mate!
                      01/12/04 05:24 PM

Luke Slater's 7th Plain stuff on GPR is my favourite of his, along with
some
of the Planetary Assault Systems (Booster!) and Morganistic stuff. It's a
shame how he's gone from being so good to so unlistenable, he's really lost
it badly I reckon...

Cheers,

Tom