From: Andy Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Benji B played it on his latest show and I didn't think much of
it myself...
>Bugz have been a bit hit or miss for me of late and this one was
a miss.

i think they might be spreading their remix productivity too thin.

>I'm more interested in checking Amp's remix of Rima. Has anyone
heard that
>yet?

no, but it sounds appetizing. there was a yam who cd that came out
recently with an edit of that other track that amp did on the only
child album. it was hot, i really hope it comes out on wax.

>As for the DKD album, I heard that a lot of the album's basically
a rinse
>that uses all first vocal takes and the like. I haven't heard it
yet myself
>though so can't judge.

i wasnt too impressed with the 2 recent kaidi + dego 12"s, but i
guess theyre alright.

tom

andythepooh.com