by the way when is this out and the DVD?

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Maxim Sullivan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Mon 12/01/2004 23:46
        To: 313@hyperreal.org
        Subject: (313) Jeffty Mills! Exhibitionist Tracklisting

        Halo Peepz,

        A friend just kindly sent me a tracklisting of the new Jeff Mills mix
CD.
        Some nice looking things on here and I'm not sure but there may be one
or
        two of his own tracks on it too!! :)

        Jeff Mills - Exhibitionist

        01 - Jeff Mills - 009F Segment 3
        02 - Jeff Mills - Condor to Mallorca
        03 - Oliver Ho - Organic Synthetic
        04 - Samuel L Sessions - Dances D'afrique Rmx
        05 - Jesper Dahlbeck - Laget Hans
        06 - Alan Barratt Presents - Zulu Nation Part IX
        07 - Octave One - Black Water
        08 - Ben Sims - Moments Dope Mix
        09 - Latin Impr. UK Gold Rmx-Victor Simonelli - Bateria
        10 - Troy Geary - Slipped Again
        11 - Temple - Contact Paula
        12 - Oscar Mulero - B2 form CR007
        13 - WJH - Harmonix
        14 - Headroom - Ride the Threshold
        15 - Jeff Mills - the Bells
        16 - Samuel L Sessions - Ricoque
        17 - Monika Kruse & Zafra Negra - LATIN LOVER
        18 - Jeff Mills - "the" Part 1
        19 - Jeff Mills - Preview
        20 - Danilo Vigorito - Knap
        21 - Andreas Saag - Camborele
        22 - John Arnold - Respectful
        23 - Jeff Mills - Tango
        24 - Jeff Mills - Untitled
        25 - Oliver Ho - Sacred Object (Track A)
        26 - Paul Mac - More Over
        27 - Gary Martin - Long Summer Nights
        28 - Aaron Hedges - Watching Me
        29 - DJ Rush - Midnight Confessions
        30 - Mark Williams - Love Club
        31 - Jeff Mills - 4art
        32 - Jeff Mills - Untitled
        33 - Samuel L Sessions - Core
        34 - Jeff Mills - Untitled
        35 - Jeff Mills - Sugar is Sweeter
        36 - DJ Zank - Finger Four
        37 - Jeff Mills - "see" Part 3
        38 - Claude Young/J. Mills - Thought of Phutura Side B
        39 - Jeff Mills - "the" Part 3
        40 - Jeff Mills - Native High
        41 - Jeff Mills - "light" Part 3
        42 - Jeff Mills - Alarms Ben Sims Mix