Looking for labels and artists that would probably fit under this sort of
style - thinking of Meat Beat Manifesto as a jumping off point
A good friend of mine makes some very cool hard electro/Industrial
breakbeat music and I'm helping him find labels he can send a demo CD to

He's not fond of the stuff that passes for Industrial music like VNV
Nation, Apoptygma Berzerk, or Haujobb. He actually can't stand it - thinks
it all sounds the same and is essentially trance music for "goths".

His roots are in electro/hip-hop/MBM and he told me last night that he
loves the Ant-Zen label from Germany.

any help?

hit me back off list please

MEK