-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: David Powers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2004 06:02
An: 'Cobert, Gwendal'; 313@hyperreal.org
Betreff: RE: (313) A complete Detroit Techno collection

>I like the B-52's anyway, but that track is like the greatest I ever
>heard of theirs! (...)

hmm, the best? Well, maybe, but don't forget "dance this mess around"
("Why don't you dance with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?") "6060-842" and "Song
for a Future Generation"...or "rock lobster", or or or...

they made a lot of very, very good tunes, I guess their 1990 compilation
"The Best of the B-52's: Dance This Mess Around" is a good record to
start with...

funny though, discussing this band on a detroit techno/house mailing
list...:)

c.