>>Recently the list was talking about Frequency 7 by Visage.
>>I have another question about another track by them - Pleasure Boys.
>>I have it on CD on the Mantronix comp on Soul Jazz and it sounds nothing
>>like Visage - it's like an electro mastermix with bits of Bambaata's Planet
>>Rock
>>and a huge chunk of Hashim's Al Naafiysh - it's very cheeky but totally
>>unlike
>>Visage, so I was wandering whether it was actually a mistake and was
>>something else entirely (a fault at the pressing plant or something).
>>Anyone know what I am talking about?

I know this one - it is a bootleg re-edit that was around in the mid-80s which
is made up of breaks from Hashim's Al Naafiysh and Visage's Pleasure Boys - I
think at the time it was rumoured to be by Whiz Kid (as in GLOBE and...).
Flipside was some slightly tedious bongo breaks if I remember rightly!  If I
remember rightly the label was Rated X.

BTW: B52s - Mesopotamia - check the Danny Krivit re-edit from last year -
massive tune!  Plus there is also an excellent Shake tune which samples it
(can't remember its name but its on blue vinyl and its called something like
"the club scams EP"?)

Cheers

David