From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 4:30 PM
Subject: (313) Raiders Of The Lost ARP Re: melodic techno

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:19:21 +0100, "Katrin Richter"
wrote:

> Check the new 'Raiders of the lost ARP' album on
> Nature. Very gentle.

***I'll second this. I just did up a top ten to be
published in Coda (France) and this was included.  The
album is simply entitled "4". Great stuff. Andrew Duke

audio
> plus anything else I'm currenly playing with...
>
> since none of its done, I encourage criticism and
> comments
>
> thanks,
>
> -Joe
> /0
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jason Trenholm was born 31 August 1969 and died
1 January 2004.  We met when we were 5 years old;
he was my best friend for the next 29 years.*****
Andrew Duke releases out now:
Take Nothing For Granted http://cognitionaudioworks.com
Environmental Politics http://and-oar.org
Sprung http://bip-hop.com
http://warprecords.com/mart/music/release.php?
cat=BLEEP12&fc_type=CD
*Canadian electronica album of the year nominee*
More Destructive Than Organized http://staalplaat.com
Highest Common Denominator http://pieheadrecords.com
Physical and Mental Health http://dialrecords.com
74'02 (split with Hypo) http://tsunami-addiction.com