please email off list if interested.

MACKIE SR24 - 24 channel mixer. 8 subouts, 6 effects outs/loops.
cosmetic: near mint.
functionality: 100%

AKAI MPC2000 - w/ 8-out expansion board.
cosmetic: good to near mint.
functionality: 100%

2 ALESIS NANOVERBS
cosmetic: near mint
functionality: 100%

ROLAND TR-909
cosmetic: old, decent, nowhere near perfect. missing a couple key caps.
functionality: works, runs patterns, midi send/receive, all voices work except for lo-tom. fixable, technicians assure me - i've worked with them b4.

ALESIS ADAT LX20
cosmetic: near mint
functionality: 100%

8 OUT CABLE SNAKES
mint.
one is rca male to 1/4 inch male
other is 1/4male  to 1/4male

all gear was in my own small smokefree project studio. gear was covered.
will shoot digipics to send over email. make offer, i need cash fast, will take less than going ebay auction prices.