From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Also, I saw a new (?) Norma Jean Bell track in store on the
weekend, I think
>a remix, something like I'm The Realest Queen on a label with
Chocolate in
>the title. I should have taken in more, but I was avoiding pushy
sales staff
>when I'm broke! Anyone know anymore? Does anyone know what NJB
has been
>working on lately? She was working on a new album two years ago
on her own
>label.

dunno about new stuff, but that was probably the label "funky
chocolate" which has been rereleasing rick wade tracks and will
also be rereleasing other detroit house stuff. here's the discogs
link for the release you saw:

http://www.discogs.com/release/222794

i havent seen that one around though......

>Also, someone posted some info on a new Moodymann album, which
I've lost. If
>there is any press info, can someone forward it to me? That would
rock.

that was on the peacefrog website IIRC.

>I finally heard the Amp Fiddler album at a friend's and it
actually picks up
>where Mr Fiddler left off, very mellow. I love the title-track,
and there
>was at least one smooth song co-written by Raphael Saadiq. It was
very
>soulful - and R&B oriented - the whole set. I understand the buzz.

i cant believe this still isnt out for real yet. how silly. great
record.

tom

andythepooh.com