I was about 250 messages behind and finally caught up with my mail... so much attitude and negativity surprised me. Let's realize it's possible to strongly disagree with someone without insult them as a personally at the same time.

I love it when passion flows, it's what makes dialogue interesting. But can we please do it in a way that is not so macho and dissing to each other in the process?

I'm saying this is because it's easy for nonstop sh!t slinging to become tacit accepted practice on a list -- and I guess I'm surprised to see outright rudeness on 313 and it's silly. In the spirit of MLK Day let's rise above. Most people find when they take some personal pissing contest off-list, they suddenly pipe down and find some common ground to meet on anyway...

peace
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com