Hyperprism and Infinition have been remastered and are included on the
repress.

But there is an edition of the same release on PE, with *4* tracks on it
(aside from the release with these two tracks).

I don't know what the other two tracks (or mixes) are. Suffice to say that
after this new edition of the EP, they are still not widely available.