hmm, i'd go for katrin's translation....:)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Katrin Richter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Januar 2004 16:48
An: Martin; 313@hyperreal.org
Betreff: AW: (313) german to english translation please?

D5 means Dimension 5, as it did in the past on previous releases on
Delsin records, and now he returns with a new EP for the English
imprint. Starting "Controlled Forces" with a deep, grooving track full
of tension created by lush and harmonic pads, sitting on a simple groove
and swooshing freestyle noises that sound like a string banged on metal.
In addition, there is a synthesizer solo that's really bursting with
life.... Anyway,  my native English speakers, I have to leave the office
now, so I couldn't finish the translation, but the overall cconcensus
is: it's an excellent piece of vinyl...

:-

> D5 - Formation One (Digital Soul Records) Dimension 5 heisst das,
jedenfalls
> früher, und er hat schon auf Delsin releast, jetzt kommt er mit einer
neuen
> EP für das englische Label und beginnt auf "Controlled Force" mit
> einem
deep
> groovenden Track, der von der Spannung zwischen den harmonisch warmen
> Pads auf einem einfachen Groove und den zerrend-freestylenden
> Geräuschen lebt, die wie das Schlagen einer Seite auf Metall klingt.
> Ach, ein
Synthesizersolo
> das wirklich lebt. "Oscillator" führt uns zurück in die Zeit als ein
> einziger Sound so perfekt war, dass es drumherum eigentlich nur noch
> wenig brauchte, denn allein er fasziniert schon so, dass selbst die
> schönsten Strings, den Track nur noch verzieren. Ein extrem deepes
> Stück Detroit.
Der
> Titeltrack slammt etwas straighter mit trockenerem Beat aber bleibt
> ebenso in dieser wunderbaren Welt der Einheit von Synthesizersounds
> und Beats,
die
*****

> many thanks,
>
> john harvey

****
**
> *********
> Opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
> Entergy-Koch Trading Limited or its affiliated companies. This email
> and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded
> copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from
> the Company, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
> recipient. It may contain material protected by attorney-client
> privilege. If you are not listed on the "To" or "Cc" lines of the
> original email (or are not the person responsible for delivering to an

> intended recipient), then you are not an intended recipient and have
> received this email in error.  Any use by an unintended recipient is
> strictly prohibited.
>
> If you have received this email in error please notify the IT manager
> by telephone on +44 (0)20 7337 8300 or via email to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], attaching this message. Please then
> delete this email and all attachments, and destroy any copies thereof.

> Thank you.

****
**