Not to mention that (modest) listmember Andrew Duke has done a mix on the
CTNE 12" on Delta B (not Delta 8 as Clarke states), alongside Legowelt,
8-Bit Rockers (aka Bangkok Impact) and Luke Eargoggle. Andrew's mix is
easily as good as any other the others and it's an all round kickass electro
EP.

Yeeah!
TMF