any decent virus checker should pick these up (a free one can be found
at the end of this mail), and all windows users on the list have an up
to date virus checker right?

i've seen emails like the below in my unix based mail account too (which
i no longer used for this list), no need to worry there tho (this
probably applies to Apple MacOSX users too)

thanks for the warning tho martin.

robin...