Boomer is a DJ/tattoo artist/ultimate fighting warrior (no kidding) from
Toledo Ohio who has a penchants for wearing all yellow Ecko outfits and
dropping his pants behind the turntables.

He did some cool records on Definative before starting Out of the Box with
Tim Price (rave guru, +8, Minus- Detroit/Berlin)

Tim left the label a few years back and I don't know how many releases
theyve had the past few years.