No - but maybe it should challenge you a bit.
Otherwise it's a case of "give me another song just like the last one
because it was a hit" - and then you're just like the mainstream commercial
pop world.

MEK

                      "Ryan Snowden"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"'Maxim Sullivan'"
                      music.net>                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                               cc:       <313@hyperreal.org>

                      01/27/04 09:05 AM        Subject:  RE: (313) Los Hermanos

Listening to music shouldn't be hard :)