On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:59:57 +0100, "Dr. Nutcracker"
wrote:

> To the new Luke Eargoggle release on Swiss label Kone
> records...
>
> Definitely for fans of Dataphysix and Bunker records
> releases.
>

> Dr. Nutcracker

Speaking of Luke Eargoggle and fans of Dataphysix and
Bunker Records releases, check out CTNERMX--Club Telex
Noise Ensemble--Remixed on the UK's Delta B Recordings
(http://www.delta-b.co.uk/); this features remixes from
Luke Eargoggle, 8-Bit Rockers aka Bangkok Impact,
Legowelt, and some guy named Andrew Duke. #1 on Dave
Clarke's electro chart this month. I think it is
available through Clone distribution, but not totally
sure.  Andrew Duke np Drexciya's "Bang-Bang" from The
Return Of Drexciya (UR, USA, 1996) it's good to listen
to Drexciya as I nurse the blisters on my hands from
shoveling the damn snow

Jason Trenholm was born 31 August 1969 and died
1 January 2004.  We met when we were 5 years old;
he was my best friend for the next 29 years.*****
Andrew Duke releases out now:
Take Nothing For Granted http://cognitionaudioworks.com
Environmental Politics http://and-oar.org
Sprung http://bip-hop.com
http://warprecords.com/mart/music/release.php?
cat=BLEEP12&fc_type=CD
*Canadian electronica album of the year nominee*
More Destructive Than Organized http://staalplaat.com
Highest Common Denominator http://pieheadrecords.com
Physical and Mental Health http://dialrecords.com
74'02 (split with Hypo) http://tsunami-addiction.com