        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thu 29/01/2004 14:18
        To: 313@hyperreal.org
        Subject: Re: (313) to Alex Bond

        >imagine if someone did that in the uk down oxford st!

        they do, in H&M at Oxford Circus every Saturday. And in Manchester as
        well......
        cheers for the comments, was just wondering if there was more too it
than
        that, was wondering what the dvd was all about...

        behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

        telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
        give your consent to such monitoring