Love your work Katrin :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Katrin Richter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 February 2004 7:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: AW: AW: (313) primate/primevil/et. al

Yo, you might be right... but then, who am I to judge. Sorry for the wanker
bit....

On a personal level, the guy I met from Integrale was quite alright, a bit
freaky. He used to go out with that girl I know rather well and it was
interesting to see them interact cos she's nice.

I think it's got something to do with a problematic ego which makes you buy
a grand Lotus car when your company goes down the drain...