I'd disagree with this, just because he isn't aware don't make it so...

Take a look here:
http://www.detroitluv.com

You'll see names old and new - mixes and events...We've had some major
support from the D and loads of contact with new people - black and white...

Martin

3/2/04 1:33 PM [EMAIL PROTECTED]@uk.pwc.com